According to the policy of open access for publications and research results financed from public funding recommended by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the articles in the Journal of Mathematics and Applications are distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 PL).
About the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/pl/deed.en
According to the policy of open access scientific publications:
- will be available to the public (openness principle),
- an access will be provided both by the publication in a book form, as well as in an electronic version (the principle of parallel roads),
- an access will be no later than six months from the date of publication (the principle of quick access),
- the “access” version will be as close as the published version (the principle of maximizing the quality of content),
- publications by the Publishing House will be available under license CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 PL, namely: Attribution, Noncommercial Use, No Derivative Works (principle of maximizing benefits).
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
- free access for all users worldwide,
- authors retain copyright to their work,
- increased availability and readership.
Journal of Mathematics and Applications does not have any charges concerning article processing and article submission.